Friday, May 16, 2008

P.J.'s, Stitches, and Swimming

Preschool for Dawson is coming to an end soon, and his class is having fun activities every week. This week he had P.J. day and a swim/water play day. He loved wearing his P.J.'s all day, I actually had a hard time getting him out of the ones he slept in the night before (I thought he should wear a clean pair - call me crazy!). He argued with me all morning, "but mom it is P.J. day!" I finally just said if you don't put the clean ones on you don't go, and to my surprise he took it. He usually would say that's fine I don't want to go to school, so it showed that he was excited. He took his tiger with him and the class made their stuffed animals a blanket and necklace. Swim day was a lot of fun for him, he could not stop talking about the swimming pool for the rest of the day.
I have been trying to get a good picture of his stitches, but he has been a little stinker. Every time I want to look at it or put neosporin on it he says "no head". I finally got a shot in the car as he was trapped in his car seat! (still not the greatest picture)
Today he got the stitches out - it was fast and easy - the nurse said it looks really good!


No comments: