Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Young Womens New Beginnings

Tonight was the Young Woman's "New Beginnings". It was very well put on by one of the Laurels. I was taken back to my days as a young women, and thought about the decisions that I had to make at their age, WOW it is truly not easy. I look at myself now and I wouldn't change nothing! The Bishop said a few words and he really touched me when he said "we are doing all this for Happiness." I hit the jack pot - Jeremy, Madison, Dawson, and Jackson! The Bishop also told the girls that if they would like to hold the Priesthood . . . . . . attend the dances! (We reminded them that they had to be fourteen and up.)

2 comments:

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

I'm so thrilled that you started a blog!!! catch the feva! ha ha. loved all the seattle pics! see you soon!!!!

Andrea said...

I'm glad you have a blog now. It's been fun looking at all your pictures. Make sure you check out ours too.