Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Tag

5 years ago....
1. Pregnant with my boy Dawson!
2. Just moved into our first home.
3. Decorating the brand new house.
4. Potty training Madison - #2, already mastered number one!
5. Eating ice cream every night!

Things on my list for today....
1. Fold laundry.
2. Make grocery list - which includes list for the kids Halloween Parties.
3. Glue some clogs to shoes.
4. Call the Young Women - ask if they can babysit for families waving Prop8 signs.
5. Do the dishes.

5 Snacks I enjoy....
1. M&M's
2. Yogurt
3. Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches
4. Cheese Quesdilla
5. Dark Chocolate

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Buy a nice size home.
2. Get a maid.
3. Buy a dance studio - for clogging of course.
4. Have a very large craft room, which includes a kitchen for decorating cakes!
5. Put money aside for the kids college money.

5 Places I have lived....
1. Pine, Colorado
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Modesto, California
4. West Jordan, Utah
5. Elk Grove, California

5 Jobs I have had....
1. Hiwaan Country Club - Pool side snack bar
2. Pine Junction Country Store - gas/convenience store
3. Stanislaus Food Products - Hospitality and Human Resource
4. Kinderland - Teacher Heather to the younger three year olds
5. The Quilted Bear - night Manager

Tag
1. Alisa
2. Kari
3. Jen Ford
4. Amy Raab
5. Andrea

No comments: