Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day. The kids and Jeremy got up really early and made me breakfast in bed and surprised me with a new Camera. Now I can finally put videos on my blog!

At Church Jeremy had to talk and he said some wonderful words about me- and sort of made me realize that I am too busy and I need to maybe cut some things out of my life. I did get released from Young Womens (very sad), and then was called as the Relief Society Enrichment Leader - almost equal to what I was just doing, now I have to work with all of us old ladies!

We then headed down to my sister's house in Lodi and the men made us a lovely dinner and we celebrated my nephew, Caden, Birthday!

Dawson had is Mother's Day program at his school. He did a great job singing and smiling. (He did get a hair cut the following week!)

No comments: