Sunday, December 21, 2008

Clogging!

My "Stompers" had their winter recital last Thursday. I wish I had taken more pictures, but when you have a million things going on all at once pictures were the last thing on my mind. These were the songs on the program:
1. Zip A Dee Doo DahAly & AJ
(Little Stompers)
2. Wags Stop Your Barking – The Wiggles
(Little Stompers)
3. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride – Jump5
(Ages 6-8 class)
4. I Wan’na Be Like You – Jonas Brothers
(Ages 9-10 class)
5. Some Day My Prince Will Come – The Cheetah Girls
(Ages 10-12 class)
6. Christmas Vacation – Monique Coleman
(Ages 6-8 class)
7. Run Rudolph Run – Billy Ray Cyrus
(Ages 9-12 class)
This picture is my 7-8year old class (missing one, she was sick). Everyone did a great job I am very proud of all 15 students!
This is the "Upstage" group that asked me to choreograph a clogging number for them. They are a high school sing and dance group that get to travel and perform. Sorry the picture is so blurry - I need a better camera. They too did a great job - for only getting 31/2 hours with them, teaching the routine and never clogging in their lives they did a great job. I am looking forward to working with the entire group (28) this spring.

1 comment:

Buxton Family said...

You are amazingly talented! The show was great.