Saturday, November 22, 2008

Young Women in Exellence

Our Young Women in the Ward had their Young Women in Excellence last Wednesday. This was a night to celebrate all the girls talents and achievements this past year. It was a great and spiritual night - the talks were amazing and the refreshments were ..... just take a look yourself! The theme was "Be a Star" or something like that (sorry Jody - I forgot). For those of you who don't know, I work with the Young Women, ages 12-13, in my church - I love it cause I can keep up with the times and be ready for when Madison gets to be this age.


2 comments:

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

What wonderful frosting do you use to make it look that pretty with just piping it on there??? Is it a scrumptious recipe or just pretty? I need to have it. love ya

Becky said...

Those look great!