Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Twilight" THE MOVIE

(This one is for you Emily!) Thanks for wearing the shirt, Cheryl, great opening picture for my blog!
Here are all the old ladies that went to the Midnight viewing of the movie "Twilight". My good friend and Dawson's Pre-school teacher, Danai (in the purple), surprised me with a ticket to go and see the movie - It was so awesome! I really did enjoy seeing it and really didn't have much to complain about the movie. Reading the book is a little better - more detailed and the characters in my head match better than the ones on screen.

Here are the youngins we took with us, daughters and good friends.

Poor Lauren, actually did homework - what a good girl.

5 comments:

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

I had to wait until the next day to decide that I liked the movie. I'll have you know that your sweet little brother took me thursday night at midnight as a date. does he get points or what???

AO said...

I thought of you... my sister has already seen it and I will eventually, but I thought of all my SERIOUSLY fanned friends on midnight last week....in my dreams :)

Jen said...

I don't think I have ever been to a midnight showing on opening night. How fun! I just caught up with your blog. Your cakes look great! I love the Asian one! Wow! I love the marble jar idea. I do a different version with my class and usually it works really well!

PS - I will do my 2 tags soon!

Becky said...

Fun! I just went to see it on Sat afternoon w/ my mom, brother and sister in law up in Tahoe. I went in with low expectations and ended up really liking it.

Jenny Jaggi said...

Oh my gosh Heather did you make Madisons birthday cake? your kids must love you for all the effort you go to for their birthdays! You're awesome!
OK got your Christmas card-thanks!
Cute kids! Can you send me your email address because this year thats the cards I'm sending-so sorry-next year maybe I'll make the time!-good to hear from ya!
Love,
Jenny Jaggi