Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Wow, Heather is letting me do a post on her blog for Father's day (this is Jeremy)! It was a great father's day! The kids made me a sweet tie - I had more compliments on the tie than I have ever had on any other tie before - I guess I should wear it all the time. I got breakfast in bed this morning (waffles and a blueberry smoothie). I also got a football shaped digital picture display for my desk at work, and a new outfit. Heather even made some blue and seahawk green cupcake pops (see below) - delicious! At church, Madison went up and sang with the primary (Dawson usually goes up with her, but he didn't feel up to it today) - she sang really good! They gave all us dads rootbeer floats at church, so that was excellent. When we were taking pictures in the chair (above), Jessi decided that she wanted to be in the picture too, so...
she jumped up on my lap. Anyway, it was a great Father's day - we had lots of fun!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Heather! I found your blog on Jen's and thought I'd say hi! Cute blog, and I'm definitely going to have to try those cupcake pops, those look AWESOME!