Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Southern Cali Trip

We took a little trip down south - Jeremy had business in LA, so we all thought we would tag along, what a trip it turned out to be.

First up, the day before we leave Madison's school informs us that a few classmates have lice - wonderful! Well we go anyways and the drive down was nice Thompson did good for his first fairly long drive. We hit the beach when we got there and we all have a nice time, except Thompson isn't eating much and that night all he wanted to do was nurse every hour - not sleeping good. Jeremy goes off to work the next day, the kids and I have a nice time shopping and swimming, little T is still not eating much and I see white spots in his mouth, it took me until that evening when it dawns of me "thrush"! None of kids have ever had this, but I know that I had as a baby (and so did Jeremy). Called Kaiser and they hook us up with medicine, the only problem was sterlizing bottles and such - the whole trip was a challenge, but well worth it!

Disneyland was so fun! My Mom and Dad met us there and we only did a one day marathon and the kids absolutly loved it! They want to go back soon.



No comments: