Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I'm back! The month of December is my busiest month, as I am sure it is for everyone. I sometimes feel I never get a breather or a moment to take in the holiday season, and this year WOW what a whirl wind! Lets begin with Thanksgiving. . . . .


Thanksgiving was at our house this year and we also Blessed our Thompson. Jeremy's family came and my family came it was an event. I am proud to say that my kitchen is suitable for a big feast, feeding 21 people and we were all able to sit in the dining room/living room.



Thompson was a very good boy when he was blessed - out of all my kids I thought he would be the one to let out some cries. (I have been lucky-none of my kids have cried during their blessings) My mom helped pick out his outfit and she made the handsome booties and afghan - he was very cute!

The fam! Dawson didn't want to cooperate!



My mom and dad - Thompson had enough with the pictures - he just wanted to go eat!

Grandma and Grandpa Sommer and Jeremy's mom and dad.


A good friend of mine did me a huge favor and took some pictures of my family on Thanksgiving day! What a pal! They turned out great.

No comments: