Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


This is what Jeremy gave me for Valentine's Day - one dozen beautiful red roses (they were delivered on Thursday), they definitely put a huge smile on my face. Jeremy worked out of town all week, so seeing these babies gave me hope that I could make it through the rest of the week. I am so lucky to have fallen in Love with my best friend! I made this shirt for Dawson. He was asking me where his Valentine's Day shirt was when I bought one for Maddy. You can't really find shirts for boys - so I thought I would make him one. Since green is his favorite color and there are bags of green M&Ms saying "the new color of love," I ironed on "the color of love".
Then he could switch his shirt around and it says . . . .
I thought he would be upset that I put that on the back - but he thought it was fun to switch around his shirt and have it say something different - he did it all day at his party at school.

2 comments:

Buxton Family said...

Beautiful flowers and cute shirt.

Jackie said...

very cute shirt mommy!!!!