Sunday, March 28, 2010

St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Aren't these cupcake fun - the kids were so excited to eat these.
This year this kids decided the night before they were going to set a trap for a Leprechaun. I told them that if they did that he would come in and make a big mess. I wish I took a picture of the trap - they used fake coins to lure him in, and I said he isn't going to happy that you are tricking him. Well the next morning we didn't catch one but he made a mess in our playroom and turned our milk green! The kids loved it!

He was a happy boy that day even though we went to the doctor for a little check up. I thought he maybe had an ear infection and his eyes weren't looking to great too. Thank heaven no ear infection just a cold and an eye infection. He handled eye drops very well, I think he kinda liked it.

No comments: